How to correct and emps Year to Date figues

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RamilaatOrion
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to correct and emps Year to Date figues

An emp was over paid by 3 fortnights, he elected to pay back the nett about to the company, I now need to correct this so their YTD's $$'s are correct, how do I do this? and will this automatically work with i process the IR Filing to the IRD?

2 REPLIES 2
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,674 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

2,674Posts

1,152Kudos

334Solutions

Re: How to correct and emps Year to Date figues

Hi there,

You need to process a pay in the exact reverse of what you have paid - this will reverse the balances in the year to date and correct the PAYE. eg; enter in -40 hours if you paid 40 hours. The only difference is that you will need to know what the PAYE amount is, and enter this as a negative amount (not qty). Make sure the that the DC line reflects the same amount paid in negative (ie -500.00 for example) - this is the same process for your other question regarding reversing annual leave - if you need to remove this from annual leave and make it ordinary time - you enter a pay with say -8 hours ANHL and +8 hours in ORD.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Suja_P
Community Manager
5,976 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,976Posts

2,254Kudos

477Solutions

Re: How to correct and emps Year to Date figues

Hi @RamilaatOrion,

I trust the response you have received from Jennie is useful to you. Please do post again if you need further assistance or anytime you need help.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to extend a very warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find this to be a useful tool.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post