Contributing User
New Zealand
Vanessa33
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

IRD Payroll Filing Update

It is very unclear when we will be receiving the update to be complaint with IRD payroll filing update for 1 April 2019. 

It is now mid-Jan 2019 and I am nervous that MYOB will be not be ready in time. The lack of communication regarding this is unbelievable!  

Could I please have a specific date when the update will be available and how this will be communicated with us.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,566 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28566Posts

3368Kudos

4199Solutions

Re: IRD Payroll Filing Update

Hi @Vanessa33

We are currently working through our New Zealand Payroll products to get them ready ahead of the 1 April 2019 PayDay Filing deadline date. At this stage, we don't have specific dates for when each product will be ready for that feature, however, we do recommend reviewing Payday PAYE, which is our landing page for Payday filing. This page will be updated with release dates, how to access a solution for your product and additional information closer to the April 2019 Deadline.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AucklandA
3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
AucklandA
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We would also like an answer to this question. There has been no communication surrounding Payday filing updates.

Can you let us know if AccountEdge Pro will be payday filing compliant? 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,566 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28566Posts

3368Kudos

4199Solutions

Hi @AucklandA

We are currently looking at Payday PAYE solutions for our Payroll based products. These included MYOB Essentials, MYOB Payroll (Desktop), ACE Payroll and IMS Payroll among others.

AccountEdge is not a fully listed Payroll solution with us in New Zealand (i.e. doesn't have a Payroll module) and would be unlikely be compatible with our potential PAYE PayDay filing solutions. In saying that we do recommend contacting our phone-based team on 0800 60 69 62 to discuss potential payroll programs that may be more compatible with the up and coming released Payday PAYE solutions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post