MYOB NZ Payroll update

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Spheres
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB NZ Payroll update

I run 2 copies of MYOB Payroll and in the office it is fine but the file I update on another PC gives me an error message regularly.  This morning I downloaded the full install for 2016.2 and it gave me the error message.  This Payroll is used in a later version.  You need to obtain a build equal or greater than 961 to ensure the integrity of all information is maintained.

When I check that file it is still running 2015.1!  Frustraiting and I am concerned about pay rates not being accurate on my home PC.  

2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,427 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

2,427Posts

1,006Kudos

303Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB NZ Payroll update

Hi there @Spheres

I'm not sure I understand your question. The latest version of NZ Payroll is 2016.2 - and this should be installed on all machines that run MYOB Payroll if you are accessing it from different machines. If you use a second machine jsut for reference purposes, then the message you are receiving is fine as you will not be running pays from that machine. But if you process pays from either machine - then both machines must have the patest upgrade. The tax tables changed slightly in version 2016.1 - upgrade to 2016.2 was fixing a windows 10 issue - there was not tax table changes in this one.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Experienced Cover User Spheres
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: MYOB NZ Payroll update

I finally managed to get my home PC to download 2016.2.

Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post