NZ Payroll EOM Feb19 PAYE reports do not all download

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ETF
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

NZ Payroll EOM Feb19 PAYE reports do not all download

said on screen but .EDF did not , how do I get this report so I can file to IRD,Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: NZ Payroll EOM Feb19 PAYE reports do not all download

Hi @ETF 

When generating the IRD reports from NZ Payroll via Reports>>>IRD Reports>>Create IRD report two reports would be generated; the Employer Monthly Schedule (IR348) and the IRD Remittance Advice (IR345).  

If you have set up IR filing, Tools>>Options>>Bank & IRD, you will have the option to generate a series of files that can be uploaded to the IRD. When generating those reports you would select the Create CSV files for electronically filing monthly returns to the IRD & Create Direct Credit file for electronically paying the PAYE to the IRD.  By enabling both those options a zip file would be created that contains both an EMS and EDF file (possible a KED file as well).

If the EDF file is not created during that process I would make sure that you have correctly setup the IR filing in Tools i.e. added a bank account and set an IR-file path. If that is set correctly I would ensure that you have enabled those create files options when creating the file. Also if you do file half-monthly that you have selected the appropriate option/period for the pay period when creating the IRD Remittance advice - note: the first half of the month will not be generated when lodging half-monthly.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post