3 Posts
User
New Zealand
Ec0chill-Leonor

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payday Filing

Hi, is there a way wherein our company can be included in the Beta Tesing for the Payday Filing? WE are currently using MYOB for payroll only. We have already registered to be included in the early access but we haven't got any update regarding this. Apppreciate your advise on this matter. Thanks!

Leonor

Ecochill Ltd

4 REPLIES 4
Ec0chill-Leonor
3 Posts
User
New Zealand
Ec0chill-Leonor

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP payroll coming to NZ in April 2019 - as PayDay Filing

Hi,

We're in December now, can we have an update regarding payday filing in our payroll software? Is the Beta testing done? If not, can we still participate? 

Thanks!

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,427 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30427Posts

3771Kudos

4438Solutions

Re: Payday Filing

Hi @Ec0chill-Leonor

Thank you for your indication of getting onboard and test our PayDay filling system ahead of full release in April 2019. We will be working with clients that would like to opt-in for early release closer to the initial release of the product.

At this stage, we don't have a list of requirements or clients that we are actively working with to deliver that system. Although, do regularly keep checking Payday PAYE for more information on when that early opt-in will be available, what conditions/requirements are required and how to register for that.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ec0chill-Leonor
3 Posts
User
New Zealand
Ec0chill-Leonor

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Can we have some update on this matter please? When is the exact date of the software update distribution and any additional technical requirements, if any?

Thanks & Regards,

Leonor

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,427 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30427Posts

3771Kudos

4438Solutions

Hi @Ec0chill-Leonor

We have released an update of the product to a small selection of early access customers to test the upgrade ahead of the expected full release of the product in February to all current subscriptions.

At this stage, we do have technical information into what will be contained in that release and an exact release date, however, we will be keeping clients updated through email communications and our Payday PAYE website.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post