Payroll IR 345

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
2010SJA
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll IR 345

At the end of each month, I normally run a report:

Report>IRD Reports>IRD Remittance advice (IR 345) Report to calculate the total ESCT & total PAYE monthly.  So that I know how much I need to pay for PAYE monthly.

The PAYE Remittance (IR 345) report for Februay is wrong, the PAYE amount is short $129.43, ESCT, etc are all wrong.  Some how, the report for Feb - Employer Monthly schedule is correct.  I have manually added all the hard copy wages print outs.  It all seems to match up that I have entered in all the wages for February on MYOB Payroll.  The $129.43 amount seems to be for 18 Feb 2022 paye, but it is already entered on MYOB.  Nothing looks like it is missing, but the report is showing up incorrectly with the wrong amount.

There seems to be a disconnection between the reports on MYOB Payroll 2021.2  version.  Can you please advise whether there is a glitch, error for your online reports?  I don't want to remove and re-enter all over again if the Employer Monthly Schedule is showing as correct.  Please advise how to fix this error on the IR 345 report.

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Payroll IR 345

Hi @2010SJA 

Sorry that nobody has offered their assistance with regards to your query yet. Please let us know if you still need assistance with this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post