User
New Zealand
Belton

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Resend an individual payslip

MYOB Payroll 2018.1 is in use. 

There is no issues sending payslips to all staff at once during the payroll. However this error occurs when attempting to resend an individual payslip. 

I noticed this was a known issue in 2016.1 then also confirmed the same issue happened in 2017.1 in this thread: https://community.myob.com/t5/New-Zealand-Payroll/SENDSMTPEMAIL-is-not-found/td-p/454519

Please advise if any work is being done to resolve this. 

Cancer MYOB email error.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,566 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28566Posts

3368Kudos

4199Solutions

Re: Resend an individual payslip

Hi @Belton

Clients may still encounter the error message: "Error 1734 / Property SENDSMTPEMAIL is not found" when attempting to resend payslips in MYOB Payroll 2018.1. Generally, sending the original payslip for the employee is fine i.e. the one produced at the time of process the pay and the user will only receive that message when the payslip has been re-sent.

To my knowledge, this is not something that the team are actively looking at resolving in the near future as the main focus of development work is on PAYE Payday filing. However, it may be something that is looked at for future updates. 

If you are encountering this message, we do recommend that you select to PDF that payslip (latest window in the process) before manually attaching that to an email to the employee. Alternatively, look at using a different email method to email that payslips such as Outlook.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Trusted User ITWorx_NZ
36 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
ITWorx_NZ
Trusted User

36Posts

5Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Resend an individual payslip

This just started happening for a client of mine too, using a newly-upgraded Payroll 2018.3. Was all working perfectly fine with the last version. Payroll is installed on Server 2008 R2 Foundation, accessed using Remote Desktop.
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post