Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sending old payslips again

Hi,

I use MYOB Payroll. 

I have an employee leaving this week and he has always had his payslips emailed to his work email address (per his request intially). He has now asked if it's possible to have all his payslips re-emailed to his personal email so that he has a copy once he leaves.

I know how to manually re-email a payslip going through employee maintenance and opening the payslip and emailing, but I'm wondering if there is a way to run a Print Payslips type function that I can then select all the payslips for this employee and selecting email. Rather than manually going through and emailing 40-50 payslips individually. 

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,166Posts

5,449Kudos

5,936Solutions

Re: Sending old payslips again

Hi @audio1 

The way to re-print or re-email an employee's payslip within MYOB Payroll (Desktop) would be as you described:

1. Navigate to the employee's record in Maintenance>>Maintain employees
  2. Select the Pay History tab
  3. Double click on the required pay
  4. Enter the Emails settings as required before selecting Next
  5. Selecting Email on Your Report Selection is Finished

In terms of bulk completing that task, it is a case of going through each individual pay and completing the process. There is no bulk email functionality to email out all payslips for an employee.

Depending on the situation, rather than emailing the pay slip, a report may be better suited to the situation. A report like the Period Report by Employee/Pay Code report may be better suited to the situation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post