Sick leave anniversary printing

Trengrove
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sick leave anniversary printing

When we have an employee who has reached their sick leave anniversary there does not appear to be any option in MYOB payroll to NOT print the "Employee Sick leave update audit" report. Currently if the report is not printed then the sick leave wont be updated.

We are trying to reduce the amount of paper we print on and to pdf as much as we can so how do I turn off the printing of these reports.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,569Posts

4,494Kudos

4,874Solutions

Re: Sick leave anniversary printing

Hi @Trengrove 

When an employee is reached a Sick Leave anniversary in MYOB Payroll (Desktop - NZ), you will receive a prompt to Print the Sick Leave Update Summary. You do need to select to print that report, however, what you can do if you don't actually want to print the report is:

1. Select Next on the Print Sick Leave Update Calculations Audits window
  2. Before selecting Preview
  3. Once the report preview is on screen you select the Close Preview button (looks like an open door) before selecting Close.

As the report has been previewed, MYOB Payroll thinks you have printed the report and thus will allow you to proceed with updating those sick leave entitlements without printing the report. This will also work for the Print Pay Summary request when finalising a pay, if you didn't want to print that report.

Note: The recommendation is to print the report, however, previewing the report and closing will make it think the report has been printed so you can proceed without printing the report.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post