Experienced User
New Zealand
JoC
Experienced User

40Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

The underlying connection was closed; an unexpected error occurred on a send

I have 2 problems, one is with the reminder screen that has been showing the wrong date (1923) for months everytime I access payroll, I have to manually change the date everytime (see below)

The second is the same as a post I just read, I tried the solution (to download the patch but it made no difference). This is driving me crazy as I have 83 employees (all different department codes) that I'm trying to create journals for & my other payroll company is doing the same thing (see below screenshot)underlying connection.JPGReminders.JPG      

1 REPLY 1
Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,323 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
jenniek
Ultimate Partner

2323Posts

952Kudos

297Solutions

Re: The underlying connection was closed; an unexpected error occurred on a send

Hi @JoC

There's another post with the fix - this is caused by a windows update

From other post;

What I think has occurred for you is that you have been affected by a recent change to the API (which interacts with Payroll and AccountRight to pass those journals) in relation to updating the security protocols*. I would recommend going through NZ Payroll Support Note: MYOB Payroll TLS security change and download that patch for that version. Do ensure that you have NZ Payroll and AccountRight closed prior to downloading.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post