New Zealand
Anna-UL
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to activate Payroll Data File

Hello,

I have just installed MYOB Payroll 2018.1, and am learning to use it. 

I tried to activate the Data File online, but failed.  The message says:  "The confirmation code is invalid.  Please contact MYOB Customer Service for assistance or use another method for confirming your Payroll data file."

Could you please advise what I should do?

Many thanks!

Anna

3 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,257 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
jenniek
Ultimate Partner

2257Posts

902Kudos

287Solutions

Re: Unable to activate Payroll Data File

Hi @Anna-UL

Have you actually purchased the product or are you just using a demo? If its a demo - you can activate later or just use the Clearwater (demo) file. If you have a serial number provided by MYOB - then it should confirm once this has been entered.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Experienced Cover User Anna-UL
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Anna-UL
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Jennie for the reply.   Yes, we are the customer of MYOB.  Currently we are using AccountRight software 2018.2. 

I entered the payroll serial number, and got the Confirmation Code automatically generated.  Then the message came up: "The confirmation code is invalid.  Please contact MYOB Customer Service for assistance or use another method for confirming your Payroll data file.".  

Thanks.

Regards,

Anna

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,984 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26984Posts

3131Kudos

3953Solutions

Hi @Anna-UL

Great to see @jenniek offering her assistance in regards to your enquiry

Taking a look at your account I can see that we do already have a Payroll data file on serial number ending in 2453. As you currently do only have a licence for 1 payroll data file this new payroll file will not activate. This does mean that if you are needing to activate a new payroll data file we would need to arrange the deactivation of the previous payroll data file or arrange the purchase of a new payroll data file (which will give you a licence of 2 data files).

I have sent you a private message on the Forum with additional details for each option.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post