Bank Transactions

GSummers
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Transactions

I am also having getting a report of bank transactions - after an extended time on the phone with MYOB support I was told that I need to have bank feed to get a transaction report.  I was told that this has been going on for some time and I checked and I did a bank trnsaction report for August without any problem and now I must do a bank feed to get a report.  Bank feeds do not suit our type of accounting and so do not want to do bank feed.

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
1,851 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,851Posts

68Kudos

234Solutions

Re: Bank Transactions

Hi @GSummers,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

The bank transaction report pulls out information from the bank transaction screen, and the bank transaction screen gets its data from the bank feeds. If your account doesn't have active bank feeds, it is most likely that a bank transaction report will not be generated. If having bank feeds does not suit your business, then importing your bank statement will be your option. You may also refer to this Help article for further information about this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post