Partner Zone

Phone support staff hopeless

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Agould
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Phone support staff hopeless

Waited 46 minutes on hold. Was then asked a million and one questions by someone who speaks terrible english.  It was VERY clear he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. He put me on hold for another 10 minutes, then told me he was transfering me to another department. I have now been thrown on the end of another queue (which said it would be at least an hour wait). Sorry MYOB, but a 2 hour wait just to speak to someone is DEFINITELY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! Very dissapointing service...

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
10,397 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

10,397Posts

721Kudos

1,156Solutions

Re: Phone support staff hopeless

Hi @Agould

We're proud of our multicultural support team. Sorry to hear you had troubles getting help today, if you do require assistance please do let us know and we'd be happy to help. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Agould
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

I'm happy to speak to people with an accent, in fact, I think some of the best service is from people who have other cultural backgrounds, but I think we can all agree that there is definitely a level of mastering the English language that is required if you work in a call centre in an English speaking country. His, was not up to scratch. My enquiry was not dealt with, in fact after 2 hours and 10 mins I had to hang up as I had dinner plans. I would appreciate if someone could contact me so that I could get my end of year payroll enquiry resolved.

F319B42B-24B9-47A3-8024-5CA2162C8A49.png
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
10,397 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

10,397Posts

721Kudos

1,156Solutions

Hi @Agould

We're happy to assist via the forum, if you could please provide with information in regards to your enquiry.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post