Bank Feeds

MARIA7
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds

I generate a banking batch and posted and locked with 0.20 c different between the baking batch and the bank feed. 

When I tried to match them it comes a Exo Finace message: "The amount of the selected transaction does not match the Bank Statement transaction. 

Please find attached. 

Could you please help me to solve this. 

Many thanks, Maria

Capture.JPG
1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,239 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,239Posts

5,714Kudos

6,302Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @MARIA7 

If you do have an enquiry relating to MYOB Advanced we do recommend contacting your Business Solution Partner/Implementation Partner who would be able to offer assistance with those enquiries.

From an AccountRight point of view, which is a completely different product and has different requirements, would also generate a similar situation. While a transaction with a slightly different amount would appear for matching they do need to have the exact same amount to be matched to the bank feed transaction.

Based on the message, you are encountering (Note: I have very limited knowledge of that product and processes for it) you would be in a similar situation where the transaction has a different amount to the bank feed transaction and you would need to update that transaction value to match the bank feed transaction.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post