Trusted Cover User
AdvG
Trusted Cover User

20Posts

7Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't change incorrect FEN

I uploaded a file with spaces in the FEN and now although I have updated and loaded a new file, it won't let me fix the exception errors as it says "the FEN can only be changed in Employer Maintenance" but there are no options under that tab for me to change. Thanks, Adrianne

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11562Posts

1327Kudos

1627Solutions

Re: Can't change incorrect FEN

HI @AdvG 

Amending the FEN number can be done through the View Employer Details section. Our help article View employer details steps through where to find the section to amend the FEN number

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User AdvG
20 Posts
Trusted Cover User
AdvG
Trusted Cover User

20Posts

7Kudos

3Solutions

Hi Neil, 

I am having the same issue again (although I don't think the same super fund?) Incorrect FEN for two employees both in the ANZ Smart Choice super fund. I have paid into this super fund before with no issues. If I go into Employee Maintenance and go to manage the FENs I can remove the fund from our list and then readd it back in and it still has the same FEN as before so that doesn't seem to be the issue? Any ideas? Thank you for your time. 

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11562Posts

1327Kudos

1627Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

HI @AdvG 

If the FEN has changed or you have had issues with it, its worth ensuring that the employer membership number for those funds is correct inside your company file. If you haven’t already done so its worth confirming that the membership number is still correct according to the fund.

Assuming the employer membership number is correct in the company file, the next step would be to delete the FEN number from the super portal and not add it back in, until uploading the next contribution file

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Trusted Cover User AdvG
20 Posts
Trusted Cover User
AdvG
Trusted Cover User

20Posts

7Kudos

3Solutions

Thanks Neil, it took 2 hours on the phone with support to work out the issue! Yes the FEN had changed for the fund and it needed to be deleted in the portal. I also had the issue that I had incorrectly put the member number in the employer number field in MYOB employee file. MYOB support dealt with the FEN and I had to remove and reprocess the employees. All solved now! Hope this post helps anyone else who comes across the same issue. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post