Australia
DV_Computers
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error in Prepare Bank Deposit

Bank deposits are not recorded as intended.

We have just upgraded from Premier to AccountRight 2019.

If I go to Prepare Bank Deposit, and change the 'Deposit to Account' and then record, it appears to have recorded correctly. However, the recorded transaction has actually gone into the 'Deposit to Account' that shows up as default, not the 'Deposit to Account' that i'd changed it to before recording the transaction.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? It's so frustrating as our company has more than one bank accounts and it is important that 'deposit to account' is correct.

Thank you.

Lina

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,087 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31087Posts

3929Kudos

4526Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Error in Prepare Bank Deposit

Hi @DV_Computers 

We are aware of a situation that does affect the AccountRight 201x range where a Prepare Bank Deposit transaction memo will default back to the original memo*. Typically, this does occur, but is not limited to, when a user ticks one of the transactions, then goes into a transaction in that window and before returning back to the Prepare Bank Deposit window for processing.  This has been something that we have passed across to the team for further investigation, at this stage we don't have an exact timeframe of when this situation will be resolved.

Currently, the workaround to limit the chance of this situation occurring is if you are going to update a transaction listed in the Prepare Bank Deposit window that you do so, close the window and reopen before making the necessary changes to the bank deposit and ticking the necessary transactions.

*The Deposit to account, memo, date and ID of the Prepare Bank Deposit transaction may result back to the original.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DV_Computers
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
DV_Computers
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your reply, Steven.

Much appreciated.

Contributing Cover User AnaLaranjeira
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AnaLaranjeira
Contributing Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi,

Just to inform that this error still continous.

Do you have a date when you guys think this will be fixed? It's so annoying and we need to do several bank deposits and have to be always closing and opening the window to do the next deposit.

Thanks in advance for time spent trying to fix this.

Ana

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post