jwilliams
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Feedback to MYOB

Dear MYOB,

I have spent 30+ mins researching your website to find some information we require for a government department who funds us regarding the privacy of the data we have on our Cloud version of Account Right.

I could not find the information so called the number listed under contact us on the website. The website simply has information on the privacy of MYOB's customers (that would be me?).  I would like to know about encryption method, what country the data is hosted in, and the name of the Licence agreement - is it an end user agreement??  Or some other type?

I am VERY dissappointed that your staff member on the phone tells me to look at this forum when it is a simple question she could have answered in the time taken to verify who I was. AFTER being on hold for 5-10 mins.  Why advertise this phone number on your website if you are NOT going to help people and send them somewhere else to find the answer?

I have now wasted 1 hour and still don't have an answer. Please advise who I call to find this information out? And someone who is not going to waste my time.

I would prefer NOT to post how disappointed I am on a public forum, but you give me no choice. It should have taken me max 5 minutes to find this info.

I attended a STP webinar last night and was so impressed by the trainer etc. It's a pity your telephone support team aren't as helpful.

Jacqueline

5 REPLIES
MYOB Staff Post CarlBrooks
117 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
CarlBrooks
MYOB Staff Post

117Posts

26Kudos

9Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Feedback to MYOB

Hello, 

I am not from the C+P Division that looks after Account Right Live but does this help?

https://www.myob.com/au/about/security/security-commitment

Cheers

Carl

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,478 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2478Posts

359Kudos

388Solutions

Hi @jwilliams

I really do apologise for the experience you've had with our Service Teams, I have ensured this thread has been sent to our Contact Centre teams.

In terms of getting to the information you require, I would agree with @CarlBrooks here as that shows the information it looks like you are requesting, including the location of our production platforms.

If you have any questions on this, please feel free to reach out to us and we'll be happy to assist.

jwilliams
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
jwilliams
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Carl

jwilliams
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
jwilliams
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

yes Carl's information was what I was after.  Could you advise if the agreement we have with MYOB to use Account Right on the cloud is an 'End User Licence Agreement'? or something else?

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,478 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2478Posts

359Kudos

388Solutions

Hi @jwilliams

Correct, it is the Software Licence Agreement for AccountRight.

Here is a link to it: https://www.myob.com/au/accounting-software/accountright/license-agreement

Please note the above link is the Australian Licence Agreement. NZ Users can access their agreement from here: https://www.myob.com/nz/accounting-software/accountright/license-agreement

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post