brianpauler
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Advanced

Hello All

Looking for some feedback from other Myob advanced users on how its going for them. We are having a lot of issues. But just to list a few:

1) Our custom reports seem to stop working every time there is a Myob update so we have to pay to get them fixed again.

2) The speed was great to start with but seems to be getting slower.

3) Anything that randomly goes wrong seems to cost hundreds of dollars every month to fix.

4) MYOB updates effect the API so third party add ons stop working so you have to pay to get them working again.

I am really keen to hear from other users if its just us or if its the program in general. Its really hard to find any information that does not come from a MYOB "consultant" or MYOB "partner".

Cheers

Download video for Reddit for free with Reddit Downloader
1 REPLY 1
timjacobson
Contributing User
19 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: MYOB Advanced

1) Same here and same for every advanced user I imagine.

2) Our speed seems to be ok at the moment. Had an issue a few years back and myob changed our server at fixed that issue.

3) Could not agree more. I cant even follow MYOB's own instructions to get free features to work. ie Banke Feeds. You never get a real reason for this either (ever notice that).

4) We found it really tricky to find anyone that was open and willing to discuss Advanced. I cant even get my support people that charge almost $200 an hour to return phone calls at the moment. It simply does my head in.

Everytime MYOB anouce an update my wallet and I start shaking,,,,

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post