Partner Zone
Partner Zone

MYOB SUBSCRIPTION

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Sharon01
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Sharon01
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB SUBSCRIPTION

Hi Guys

I was wondering if the information I have been given is correct. I have an existing online subscription for 1 company that I use and have just added another. Is it correct that I can't just add it to my current annual invoice and that it has to be billed seperately and paid monthly also either by DD or credit card deduction. I just want to add it to my current subscription and get a tax invoice to the end of my current subscription and pay it my direct deposit.

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7
Ultimate Cover User TonyLane
1,255 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User

2847Posts

1408Kudos

480Solutions

Re: MYOB SUBSCRIPTION

Hi @Sharon01  cc @Suja_P

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

All I can say is if I needed to add another Live file to my AccountRight Plus subscription I'd look at getting it upgraded to AccountRight Premier which would entitle me to 2 Live company files.  It would only add $300 to my annual subscription cost which has just been renewed.

Perhaps one of the MYOB Moderators can assist you with your enquiry better than me.

Best Regards

Tony Lane - Penguin - Tasmania

21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Sharon01
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Tony much appreciated.

Regards,

Sharon

MYOB Moderator Liam_M
1,796 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Liam_M
MYOB Moderator

3488Posts

1326Kudos

529Solutions

Hello @Sharon01

I've had a look into your account. The additional file subscription was offered to you with a 60% discount as part of an offer that's available to at the moment. This discounted deal can be billed monthly or annually, but is only available with automatic direct-debit. You can be issued an invoice annually that you then pay and it can't be added to your existing bill. 

As Tony has mentioned, AccountRight Premier, is an option if you want to pay using a single annual bill, rather than be on an automatic direct debit arrangement. A Premier subscription would give you two files and could be billed with a single annual invoice ($1320.00) as you receive now. Normally this is much less than paying an AccountRight Plus subscription and an additional file subscription. With the discount you're receiving on your file, the amount you're paying is only slightly more than an annual subscription for Premier. There would be an upfront cost of $1110.00 to upgrade your existing perpetual license to Premier. So that's something to factor in. However, you would receive a single annual bill that can be paid as you normally do, rather than have a direct debit.

If need be we can put you into contact with someone from our sales team to discuss options further.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Sharon01
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Liam I will check this out. Much appreciated.

Have a good weekend.

Regards

Sharon

21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Sharon01
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Liam

could you please ask someone from sales support to contact me so that  I can pay the 12month subscription.

Thank you,

Regards

Sharon

MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,237 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Jake_N
MYOB Moderator

1418Posts

190Kudos

144Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Sharon01,

I believe one of our reps has just contacted you in regard to the post above. Has it resolved your query?

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Sharon01
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Jake yes he has - he referred me to the customer service department who hopefully can resolve this matter.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Sharon

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post