MYOB not contactable on weekends

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Anthony8472
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB not contactable on weekends

MYOB specifically claims to be contactable by phone on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. 

I have relied on that information to plan the migration of my MYOB products this weekend and to get my MYOB AO registration number and password for MYOB AO Tax login. I called MYOB at 4pm on Saturday and 10am on Sunday (today) and I got the message that I called outside business hours. 

I am now stuck with no MYOB going into a new working week as a result. 

If MYOB is not contactable on weekends but states that it is, then I am absolutely appalled. 

Does anyone know of any contact numbers for support on weekends or how I can get my registration number and AO Tax login without having to speak to MYOB?

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: MYOB not contactable on weekends

Hi @Anthony8472 

MYOB does offer extended phone support for our small business product range i.e. AccountRight and MYOB Essentials. This does include weekend support 9am -5pm AEST. Our Practice Solution software, which the Accountants Office suite would be a member of, is available 9am -5:30pm AEST.

With that being said if you do have an enquiry relating to the Accountants Office product range, we do recommend posting it on this Forum - there is a dedicated board for Accountant Office/Accountant Enterprise enquires I've moved your comments to that board for you. Members of the Community and/or our Practice Solutions team would be able to offer assistance with your enquiry.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: MYOB not contactable on weekends

Hi @Anthony8472 

I understand that you have lodged a ticket with our support teams who are looking into resolving that situation for you and will be in contact.

If you do have any further enquiries don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post