Kazza28
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Not tax ready

Hi 

I have the sane problem when my employees go into their My Gov it says not tax ready on our company. I have checked and I had a few reports that have been rejected. Even after I fixed the mistakes and did another pay run. It hasn't accepted the reports. What can I do please help. 

5 REPLIES 5
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,549 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,549Posts

396Kudos

633Solutions

Re: Not tax ready

Hi @Kazza28

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Is there a final indicator tick next to the employees name in the Payroll reporting centre ? This would indicate that they have been finalised and the information has been sent to the ATO. If not I would recommend going through our help article End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting which has information and instructions on this. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Kazza28
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa

thanks for getting back to me. There is a tick against all employees names in the final indicator column in the payroll reporting screen. So do I just leave it now for the ATO to accept. 

or is there something else I need to do. 

Thank you 

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,549 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,549Posts

396Kudos

633Solutions

Hi @Kazza28

Thanks for the update. In regards to the rejected reports, what reports were rejected ? Do you have any accepted reports after the rejected reports ? 

If possible please attach screenshots, please make sure to blur any sensitive information. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Kazza28
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

There have been accepted reports after the rejected ones. I will send some photos. 
Thanks 

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,549 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,549Posts

396Kudos

633Solutions

Hi @Kazza28

Just wondering how you're going with the screenshots, feel free to send them through private message to me if needed. However if there have been accepted reports after the rejected report than you have already fixed the problem and the employees year to date amounts have been updated with the ATO. More information on this can be found on our Community Forum post Unsent or rejected reports in the Payroll Reporting Centre?

I would recommend contacting the ATO to see why finalisation's are still sitting as not tax ready. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post