Personal income tax cuts from 01/07/2020 released in the federal budget on 06/10/2020

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
va1
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Personal income tax cuts from 01/07/2020 released in the federal budget on 06/10/2020

Will MYOB be releasing an update on the tax tables.

How will the tax be amended for the pays that have already been processed from 01/07/2020

4 REPLIES 4
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator
13,374 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,374Posts

1,609Kudos

1,911Solutions

Re: Personal income tax cuts from 01/07/2020 released in the federal budget on 06/10/2020

Hi @va1 

Currently our team are investigating all options with regards to all tax table changes for all of our relevant products. At this stage I am unable to provide a specific timeframe as to when these investigations will be complete and any applicable updates released

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

TaniaAUA
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Personal income tax cuts from 01/07/2020 released in the federal budget on 06/10/2020

I am hoping those pays already processed will be addressed when the next tax return is prepared and employees refund includes the additional tax paid for the time until the tax tables are issued.

PBlanc
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I understand Royal Assent was granted for the legislation for these Budget tax changes today (Monday 12-Oct-20).  When will the Payroll tax tables be updated in MYOB?

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,955 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,955Posts

432Kudos

672Solutions

Hi All, 

We are aware of the current proposed tax table changes announced recently with respect to the recent Government Budget. At this time, we are awaiting for the ATO to publish the updated tax table rates before we look at making changes to the software.

If there is a requirement to updating the PAYG tax tables within our software we will be releasing an update to clients ahead of the proposed date of those changes.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post