Australia
EPREF
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Rollover Keep Paycheques Option

Hi All, currently using MYOB AccountRight Enterprise V19.15, just getting confuse about the option keep paycheques, what does this paycheques refering to? Was it only payroll prepare electronic payment?

My payroll prepare electronic payment list are very long because we never use it. After rollover, the entries are still there. So  was thinking if is related to this keep cheques been ticked when rollover.

how do i get rid off those eletronic list from prior year?

Thanks.

p/s: below screenshot pull out from myob guide, just in case you guys thought i am still in 2008.

9180-15.JPG
2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,600 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8600Posts

926Kudos

1213Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Rollover Keep Paycheques Option

Hi @EPREF

The paycheques referred to in the rollover window are found under Payroll >> Print Paycheques. As some people want to keep these paycheques from prior years, the option to retain them is included as part of rolling over the financial year.

This is different to the prepare electronic payments window. To clear the electronic payments window you would need to include those entries in an electronic payment. As preparing an electronic payment would then impact the bank account, you could use a journal entry to offset that amount. If you were unsure of how that journal entry should look I recommend speaking with your accountant

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User EPREF
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
EPREF
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Rollover Keep Paycheques Option

Thanks Neil.

Is good to know that the paycheques only refering to the payroll and nothing as so i know is safe not to keep it.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post