super payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
abc-def
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

super payment

Hi,  I paid super through myob super portal end of Jan but the wrong bank account details were in the Myob super portal so payments declines. Have now changed bank account details in super portal, but when I find the dishonoured super payment I can’t confirm and pay. Everything else it Greta. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: super payment

HI @abc-def

One way that you could get around this would be to create a new contribution file from your program and upload that to the super portal. As this would be a new contribution it should be able to be submitted through the super portal. Unlike the dishonoured contribution this is a fresh contribution and should be able to be submitted without issue

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

abc-def
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,   Should I delete the dishonoured items in myob super before I download Items again ? 

Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @abc-def

To avoid confusion you can delete the contribution in the MYOB Super Portal. That said this isn’t mandatory and having the old dishonoured contribution still within the Super Portal shouldn’t have any bearing on the newly uploaded contribution, even though it’s the same contribution information

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post