MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Bank feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User ablaze
72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
ablaze
Experienced Cover User

72Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feed

Hi

This morning when trying to Get Bank Transactions I get the message no new transatcions for this account.

This is not correct as there isare several transactions that went through the bank account yesterday.

Why is it not working. Never had a problem previously

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,615 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6615Posts

441Kudos

1065Solutions

Re: Bank feed

Hi @ablaze,

Our Bank Feeds service pushes out the transaction feeds to your company file when we have received the data from your bank. 

We haven't had any known bank feeds issue this morning, however, the time when we receive feeds from the bank can vary, and sometimes there could also be a delay of the bank delivering data to us. Consider it was very early in the morning when you tried to get the feeds, I would suggest giving it another try later today.

Please do let us know if you are still having issue getting the feeds by late afternoon, we are happy to follow it up for you.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User ablaze
72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
ablaze
Experienced Cover User

72Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Bank feed

I always do the feed between 7.30am and 8am at the latest and it has always been there.  I have been trying all morning off and on and finally it came through.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post