Cover User
New Zealand
NicSped
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

No bank feeds.... again

There are no bank feeds today, for our current account or credit card account. This makes it very hard for me to do my job and get going for the day. What is the problem this time, and when will it be resolved????

5 REPLIES
Experienced Cover User ablaze
69 Posts
Experienced Cover User
ablaze
Experienced Cover User

69Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Re: No bank feeds.... again

I agree it is so frustrating. Holds everything up.  Why does this happen so often?

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,827 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8827Posts

942Kudos

1235Solutions

Hello @NicSped & @ablaze

I’ve checked with the team and they have advised me that there was a very brief delay this morning and all of the feeds should be coming through into your company file within the next couple of hours.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
FifoCapital
4 Posts
Cover User
FifoCapital
Cover User

4Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I run MYOB Essentials for one of my companies and AccountRight for another both have Bank Feeds ex ANZ.

The bank info was available in Essentials at 6.25 this morning but as at 11.25 nothing has come through to AccountRight.

Clearly an issue within MYOB not the bank.

The fact that feeds are dleayed on a regular basis suggests that MYOB do not treat this part of the system with any importance and as others have said not only is it frustrating, it affects the work flow within the business.

MYOB need to find a permanent solution

Experienced Cover User Poodlz
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Poodlz
Experienced Cover User

32Posts

3Kudos

3Solutions

ASB Bank feeds are not working ...tried two minutes ago??

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,180 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26180Posts

3031Kudos

3841Solutions

Hi @FifoCapital

Due to the process that we do use to deliver bank feeds to clients, MYOB Essentials bank feed data may be available before AccountRight data. This is due to the fact that the AccountRight data does require additional processing to make that information available. In this case, that processing is taking longer than expected and as such that data is scheduled to be made available for AccountRight clients in the next couple of hours, if it hasn't appeared already.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post