Assistance from Account Manager

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Salmon11174
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

9Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Assistance from Account Manager

Our Account Manager is taking days and sometimes weeks to respond to emails and phone calls.  One of our clients who he is looking into now has no access to their MYOB as they are getting a message that their subscription has expired so not sure what is happening.  We have a billing issue that needs to be resolved as set up by MYOB incorrectly for two clients.  Also, we have a data file issue from November that is yet to be resolved for another client.  This is our second Account Manager since then and still no resolution.  What can we do?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,400 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,400Posts

5,740Kudos

6,330Solutions

Re: Assistance from Account Manager

Hi @Salmon11174 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience.

I've reached out to your account manager to organising getting in touch with you to discuss your enquires in more detail.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Salmon11174
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

9Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven. 

We notice you are in NZ, but we are in Australia, so not sure if you can actually talk to the right people.  Our account manager is fully aware of the issues, but to date has not sorted them out.  It is NOT ACCEPTABLE that one of our clients has no access to their MYOB file for a week because of something happening (or not happening) at MYOB's end

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,400 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,400Posts

5,740Kudos

6,330Solutions

Hi @Salmon11174 

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

I understand that your Partner Manager has contacted you with regards to this situation and we've reinstated that file. There are also some other pending requests which are still pending/under investigation by our team.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post