Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Banklink Workflow Manager

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User JoH
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
JoH
Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Banklink Workflow Manager

We are currently using Banklink Workflow Manager to manage our compliance work and capacity planning for each financial year.  We have been told that it will no longer be available from 1st July.  Does anyone have any good suggestion as to what we can use instead. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Re: Banklink Workflow Manager

Hi @JoH

I have received confirmation on the discontinuation of BankLink Workflow Manager, we have sent out Letters to our BankLink Workflow customers to notify them of the decommissioning. If you didn't receive this, I suggest reaching our to your Client Manager to see if we can re-send this to you.

Please do note that this does NOT mean we are decommissioning BankLink as a whole, we are continuing to invest in BankLink Practice in bringing it closer into the MYOB family as it is critical to our portfolio of products and services and is much loved by many of our valued practices.

As we understand you can't be left without a Job Management system, we recommend reviewing MYOB Job Manager that comes with Practice Manager.

For information on MYOB Job Manager, see our Online Course: Introduction to MYOB Job Manager

For details on the process on moving between BankLink Workflow to MYOB Job Manager, I suggest checking out this Forum Post: BankLink Workflow Manager to MYOB Job Manager

If you have any questions on this, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Contributing User JoH
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
JoH
Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Hayden

Thanks for your response.  Job Manager doesn't allow for capacity planning from what I can see, is that correct?

Cheers

Jo

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @JoH

This is correct, currently Job Manager is not a like-for-like product replacement to BankLink Workflow Manager.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post