Buying a serial number

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Buying a serial number

I have a question. I wan to install account right Premier V19 with my client and would like to get a different serial number for my client. How much is for one company file? I got the Premier V19 software already?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Former Staff
2,784 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

2,784Posts

59Kudos

232Solutions

Re: Buying a serial number

Welcome to the Community Forum @Bassy, we hope you find it beneficial for your MYOB queries.

For a new serial number, you would need to purchase AccountRight Premier in Full. You can purchase a subscription license at $99 monthly or $1188 annually. Otherwise the full box product of Premier is $2349. 

If you would like to purchase additional files, it is a one-off fee of $235 per file. I am more than happy to organize a quote for you with anything discussed above.

Please let us know how you go.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

Accept as SolutionGot an answer that solves your issue?
Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Sebatian. So what is teh different between a new company file and  a serial number?

Highlighted
Former Staff
2,784 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

2,784Posts

59Kudos

232Solutions

Hey @Bassy,

Thanks for your message.

A serial number is given when you register a product of MYOB, for example purchasing AccountRight Premier v19 will entitle you to a serial number. Company files are given when purchasing the serial number for data within your MYOB version. Multiple company files (with an additional purchase) can exist on a MYOB version under one serial number.

I have sent you a private message should you require assistance in purchasing. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further queries.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

Accept as SolutionGot an answer that solves your issue?
Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Highlighted
1 Post
User
Australia

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sebastien

I am an accountant and have some clients and would like to use Accountright V19. How can I get a serial number for myself and my clients to prepare their accounts?

Just working from home, therefore, the cost effective solution will be highly appreciated.

I have heard someone regarding membership and some dollars for each client file per anum.

Regards

Tanweer

Highlighted
Community Manager
5,968 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,968Posts

2,212Kudos

477Solutions

Hi Tanveer (@stanweerh),

A very warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find this to be a useful tool.

You have a couple of different options for obtaining a copy of AccountRight. Considering the fact that you are an accountant and have a few different customers who you work with, I would recommend signing up to become an MYOB Partner. One of the many benefits of a partner membership is access to our full range of business software.

I'd be happy to arrange one of our team members to contact you to discuss your options in detail. Please send me a Private Message with your contact details if you would like me to arrange this.

All the very best with your business.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post