Find Transaction bugs

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User PaulMurray
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Find Transaction bugs

This past week I've encountered 2 bugs in the find Transaction screen.

1 under cards select advanced select card & date range the change sour e journal to disbursements the OK. Click the print button (top left) and hey presto you get receipts! Work around change sour e journal until you get the data you need, after pressing the print button.

2 Find transactions using account the display at bottom shows ending balance. I needed to go back a long way as I'm reconciling superannuation accounts. When I hit 30/06/07 then ending balance changed - HOW CAN THAT BE? A possibility is that the calculation programming for ending balance adds transactions prior to 01/07/07 to the ending balance.

I reported both to T'S & they took remote control and produced the same results - hopefully they'll fix it, especially if you need to reconcile your superannuation accounts
1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Re: Find Transaction bugs

Hi @PaulMurray

I understand that you have spoken with our phone-based team who have raised the relevant enquiries with the required team to investigate further for a future release of the program.

If you do have any further enquiries don't hesitate to post on the Forum again.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post