MYOB inadequate help files

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MYOBhelpsux
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB inadequate help files

This "community forum" is MYOB taking the easy way out (and cheaper way) rather than provide thorough help files.  If the help files were properly written, we wouldnt need this forum.  It is clumsy, inefficient and frustrating.

MYOB needs to get their act together and stop handballing the help questions to someone else "in the community".  This is typical of a listed co that is only focussed on the bottom line rather than their customers

1 REPLY 1
Suja_P
Former Staff
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

5,976Posts

2,258Kudos

477Solutions

Re: MYOB inadequate help files

Hi @MYOBhelpsux,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to find what you're looking for in our extensive help articles. We have a dedicated team of writers who work very hard to create and maintain our comprehensive Help articles. So, I'm sure we can help you with finding the right article. 

That said, the Help articles do aim at catering to a wide customer base, so some of the information in there does need to be generic. That is where this community (and our other support channels) come in. Here you can get specific help for your situation from not only our many helpful contributors but also from our own technical support staff, who monitor, moderate and respond to posts on this forum.

I can see that you've posted a question on another thread. So that our team can help, can you please let us know which specific MYOB product your query relates to?

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post