Partner Zone

MYOB support

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Possum
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB support

Since November I have made 4 phone calls (only to be cut off) and sent 3 emails (with no response). The on-hold time is excessive and today I eventually got through to someone after 45 minutes who could clearly hear me but, with very loud party noise in the background, simply hung up..... again!  Your customer service is woeful yet it always used to be so good.  What has happened?

I have two case numbers - 142196 and 145212.

Is anyone else having this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,290 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,290Posts

6,091Kudos

6,614Solutions

Re: MYOB support

Hi @Possum 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with contacting our phone-based teams. Due to the time of year, we have had some reduced hours and staffing, in saying that we are back up to normal so don't hesitate to get in touch with our phone-based teams if you do have a query.

In saying that, I have had a look at your account, I was unable to find and record any outstanding cases for your account. The case numbers you have supplied are also older case numbers that are 2018, which have since been closed (and appear to be in different account names). If you would like to provide some additional information into what is occurring and where we can offer some product support via this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Possum
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thank you for responding.  Do you have a direct email and I can send you additional information?

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,290 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,290Posts

6,091Kudos

6,614Solutions

Hi @Possum 

You are welcome to provide that information on this Forum. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with that.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post