MYOB users outside of Australia- Fund Accounting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB users outside of Australia- Fund Accounting

I'm using ARv2021.3 to do Fund Accounting. Do I need to create card files and job cards?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: MYOB users outside of Australia- Fund Accounting

Hi @960 

I would recommend speaking to your accounting advisor in regards to the best way to set up and record your transactions for your accounting and reporting requirements.

Generally speaking, cards are used on transactions as a way of tracking values associated with a person or company. For example, if you sell goods to someone you would have a customer involved in the transaction and that customer would be selected on the invoice as a customer card in AccountRight.

Jobs are typically internal ways of tracking information from transactions on a per-line level. For example, you might be a construction company and what to see how much something is being charged for a particular line of work, recording all transactional lines associated with that work with the required job can give you a Profit & loss for that individual job.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post