Pay now feature on invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NSDynamics
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Pay now feature on invoices

Hey,

I want to turn on the pay now feature on our invoices to make it easier for customers to pay an invoice rather than phoning up with CC details for us to run manually. We are on MYOB essentials.

I have a couple of question that the help team on the phones cant seem to give definitive answers on.

1. When a customer pays using the pay now function on the invoice does it mark off the invoice automatically and imediatly? 

2. Will it then email us a notifacation that the invoice has been paid?

3. Are we able to mark off invoices manually if we receive a notification saying its been paid?

We are a service based business that mails out completed jobs and focussed on a quick turnaround. We like to dispatch jobs within a couple of hours of them being paid. I'm hoping the pay now function will aid in speeding up this process.

The worry is that we will receive payments with no notification and we will have no way of knowing if the invoice has been paid and we can send the job out.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator
13,374 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,374Posts

1,609Kudos

1,911Solutions

Re: Pay now feature on invoices

Hi @NSDynamics 

Within MYOB Essentials, as noted on our help article Online payments, when the payment is made the details would be entered automatically and the invoice closed off.

The owner of the file will receive an email notification to advise that an invoice has been paid and some details about the invoice.

As the payment closes the invoice off automatically you don’t need to close the invoices off. Instead this is done for you by the system.

Do note that the total amount of payments is deposited into your bank account on the following day

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post