Partner Zone

Subscription Price Rise 2021

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BAMA
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Subscription Price Rise 2021

I am a Sole Trader and Bookkeeper and a MYOB user for 15 years. I am not happy with the increase of Subscription to $120 per month. I am seeking opinions from Essential users, wanting to know if they had swithched from AccountRight and were you able to keep your data? Is it an export/import procedure or will it automatically transfer on making the new Essential file? I have used both formats but predominately AccountRight.

Thanks in Advance

Donna

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
7,988 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,988Posts

700Kudos

1,132Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Subscription Price Rise 2021

Hi @BAMA 

I'm sorry to hear that you're impacted by the increase in prices. We regularly reassess our pricing structure and constantly look at providing additional value by introducing new features. If you would like to further discuss the increase in prices, please contact our accounts and billing team on 1300 793 130.

Regarding your query about switching from AccountRight to Essentials, our teams do the migration for you and you won't have to do that manually. Additional information on what gets migrated across and whatnot can be found on this website.

That said, I encourage other members of the community who have moved from AccountRight to Essentials to share their experiences. Feel free to reach out if you have further questions or concerns. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post