Partner Zone

Extremely Poor Customer Service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ahomelikealice
2 Posts
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Extremely Poor Customer Service

I cannot believe how long MYOB keeps their customers on hold when they ring in for assistance. After being on hold 1 hour the first day, 2 hours the second day ... the phone hung up on me!. I try never to call them because I am invariably kept on hold for an hour or more. 100% ridiculous.

Today I have been on hold for so far.... 135mins and I am sick of the message saying I am next in the queue!!

I am now making my first complaint and suggesting that they provide a callback service. You are going to loose my business and everyone else with this extremely poor service that you provide and you have the cheek to charge us all a subscription amount every month for this **bleep** poor service.

When will MYOB actually provide a 'service' to their customers, instead of a 'disservice'?

The simple solution is to provide a callback service, employ more people and get it right!

MYOB, will you please address this asap so that we can run our businesses servicing our customers, instead of being kept on hold for over 2 hours plus!

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
9,791 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,791Posts

1,159Kudos

1,480Solutions

Re: Extremely Poor Customer Service

Hi @Ahomelikealice 

Following a recent change to our phone-systems, we are noticing an increase in hold times for users and calls being disconnected without warning.

Our teams are looking into those systems to resolve those cases as quickly as possible.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Having said that, if you need assistance please do post on this Forum and we'll be happy to help. 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AlanT
Partner
2,249 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2,249Posts

1,453Kudos

422Solutions

Re: Extremely Poor Customer Service

Hi @Ahomelikealice 

For a short while, MYOB did have a call back option, but since they 'upgraded' their phone system,this feature no longer seems to be available.

AlanT

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post