Partner Zone

Kounta Printer

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SpecialTeeGolf
1 Post
User
New Zealand

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Kounta Printer

Hi,

I am looking at investing in the Kounta Product but I am having reservations regarding the printer compatability. I current use MYOB and an Epson TM-T81 which is connected to the PC using USB 2.0

By changing to the Kounta system will this require me to purchase a new printer and if so where do I purchase one in New Zealand?

Will my HP Officejet I use to print quotes and statements also be able to be used?

Thanks,
Brett

3 REPLIES 3
Emile
2,626 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

2,626Posts

0Kudos

310Solutions

Re: Kounta Printer

Hi Brett (@SpecialTeeGolf)

I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

It looks like Kounta requires the Epson TM-T88Vi Intelligent Cloud Printer for the primary printer and an Epson TM-T81 II can be used as a second printer. The Epson TM-T88Vi Intelligent Cloud Printer can be purchased from the Kounta site.

More information about hardware set up can be found at the link below.

https://support.kounta.com/hc/en-us/categories/200228250-Get-and-Setup-your-Hardware

Kind Regards,

Emile
MikeADax
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

11Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Kounta supports browser printing, you can continue to use your current printer. details are available here:

https://support.kounta.com/hc/en-us/articles/203602950-Enabling-Browser-Printing

SqueePOS - Support for IT & POS equipment in retail businesses.
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi Brett (@SpecialTeeGolf),

A very warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find this to be a useful tool.

I trust the responses you received were useful to you. Please post again if you need further assistance or anytime you need help. We're happy to assist.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post