Experienced Cover User
Australia
bookstore
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Retail Manager Customer print preferences

In Retail Manager there is an option in the customer record to print, email or print & email invoices, dockets etc.  The default is to print.  Is there a way to change this so that the default is print and email for all customers (ie update the database) and all new customers (change the default setting)?

(Apologies for this perhaps being in the wrong forum but the online form keeps selecting MYOB accountedge as the forum)

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,827 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6827Posts

736Kudos

951Solutions

Re: Retail Manager Customer print preferences

HI @bookstore

Unfortunately, within RetailManager there is no way to do a mass update of that particular option within the shopfront file. This does mean that you will need to manually change the option on each customer card, including any new customers that you create.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User bookstore
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
bookstore
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks for the reply.  I have 25k customers in our database so changing them manually is not really an option

It should be a simple coding change and should have been included as a setting option when the email options were rolled out in versions 11 and 12.

Could you please confirm that this issue has been logged with the developers for addition to the next version of retail manager.  

And can you confirm that development work is being done?

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,827 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6827Posts

736Kudos

951Solutions

Hi 

I have passed this request onto our team for their consideration. At this stage however I do not have any timeframe on any potential future development of RetailManager. If a new version of RetailManager is released then it will become available on my.MYOB for clients who have an active support agreement for their RetailManager.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post