8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Retail Manager changeover to AAAPOS

I am posting this as I was recently contacted by a business called AAAPOS telling us that we had to click a link on an email they will send and update our details as they had taken over Retail Manager. Well in this world of fake and virus loaded messages I felt I needed to check the information is correct first. AAAPOS said we would have received an email from MYOB which we did not, surprising as we still have the same address as we did when we first registered 16 years ago. 

Upon searching I found only one MYOB Support message indicating that this was the case and that MYOB Retail Manager Subscriptions had been taken over by AAAPOS. In case others are unsure of the changes I have added my voice to this. For those of you who may have received an email from MYOB could you confirm? Can MYOB also confirm that this is also the case please. Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,429 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,429Posts

1,351Kudos

1,711Solutions

Re: Retail Manager changeover to AAAPOS

Hi @HTF 

Thanks for your post. Email communications were sent to customers on 1st March 2022 advising that MYOB Retail Manager has been sold to AAAPOS Pty Ltd.

For assistance with Retail Manager, you will now need to contact AAAPOS Support directly on Australia 1300 555 115 | New Zealand +61 3 8400 3083.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post