Cover User
Australia
GNation
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ServiceM8 Connector to AccountRight Plus 17.2

I am trying to get ServiceM8 to connect to my MYOB account. This has been working in hte past but erratically. I went to reset all connections. But this time as I select On'line and go to enter my MYOB username and password, the login information is rejected by the web page. I have tested the username and password by logging into my MYOB stoftware and they are correct. Or is this login different to my user login on MYOB.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Gavin

2 REPLIES
Super Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,293 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Super Partner

1293Posts

669Kudos

95Solutions

Re: ServiceM8 Connector to AccountRight Plus 17.2

Hi @GNation - I've posted a link to your query, on the ServiceM8 Enquiries page. 

Normally you would use the my.myob account username and password, that you registered with ServiceM8.

Kym Yeoward (Darwin)

Super Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,293 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Super Partner

1293Posts

669Kudos

95Solutions

Re: ServiceM8 Connector to AccountRight Plus 17.2

First, open Goolgle Chrome - not Microsoft Edge.

From my experience, because it doesn't use add-ins, MS Edge  doesn't work for some  log-ins.

Then, as per tjhis email I've received from the ServiceM8 Support::

"For the ServiceM8 MYOB integration login, let's have them try first the login on cloud MYOB which is usually and email and password.

The second [step] is to log into your MYOB [company] file, which is by standard [user]  'administrator' and then a password [often left blank, or "admin"]. (so don't use an email and password)."

Hope this helps.

P.S. My apology for the delay - i was away on my Xmas break.

Kym Y - Darwin

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post