Partner Zone

Unlock code

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
nbonasera
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Unlock code

My mum has a old version of Myob v11. She is to nervous to upgrade and is not connected to the internet, so all are offline files. Every so often the Myob program, throws up a error message that she needs to call support number (it’s a Australian phone no#) and we get the uncode and it works again. We want to install her version 11 cd on her new laptop. However it’s throwing up the same error message, but with a 1300 no. I have called it a dozen times. And keep getting overseas call centres. They are useless, trying to help but are just time wasters. Why don’t they have the training they so desperately need? Or elevate the issues?? When we pay monthly subscriptions!!!!. Please provide me with the Australian contact number, so I can unlock the software and install on her new laptop. Ta

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
2,887 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,887Posts

205Kudos

448Solutions

Re: Unlock code

Hi @nbonasera,

Thank you for your post, however, sorry to hear you haven't received assistance to resolve this issue. 

If you could send me a private message with the below details, I'd be more than happy to help:

• Serial number
  • Business file name
  • Company file code

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post