Australia
Merrynr
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountEdge Network Edition

Hi 

We are using AccountEdge Network Edition, and I have already called myob but couldn't make sense of the answer.  I am concerned regarding STP and AccountEdge NWEdition will be compatible ontime, I need more information on weather we can keep using this as we have 6 licences and use 'Time Billing' or need to use something else.  Also we are supposed to get a 'deferral number'? which we haven't got?

Help MYOB I am totally confused!

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
9,621 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

9621Posts

1040Kudos

1350Solutions

Re: AccountEdge Network Edition

Hi @Merrynr

AccountEdge will indeed be receiving an STP compatible upgrade prior to the need for all users to report using STP. Although I don’t have an exact date as to when this new release will be available, my understanding is at this point in time the aim is to have it available later this quarter. That said this is subject to change pending the completion of testing on the release.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Valued User sholt73
455 Posts
Valued User
Australia
sholt73
Valued User

455Posts

268Kudos

16Solutions

Re: AccountEdge Network Edition

I have a client using AccountEdge Pro, I've simply got this link in my bookmarks: http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/AKEHAQ

what I suggest is bookmarking that link as its content will update when they know what's happening, and I also suggest visiting this forum every now and again. it's full of helpful posts on when releases come in.

I'd expect we would also get an email when it's announced also, so may want to keep an eye on that and make sure not to Junk myob emails.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post