Cover User
Australia
ALLENS
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Enterprise v19.15 and STP compliance

We currently use MYOB Accountright Enterprise V19.15 and we chose this for the ability to have negative inventory.

The new STP that is being bought it, do we still do our wages through our current Accountright Enterprise, or is it totally seperate program? We only have 5 employees. Can we use the MYOB Payroll reporting software or do we have to totally upgrade? How can I do this STP as simple as possible to be able to have correct tax tables etc until we sort out which way to go given that negavite inventory may not be available in the new online programs.

Secondly, will MYOB be implementing the ability for negative inventory in their new online programs?

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Super User sholt73
912 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

917Posts

555Kudos

44Solutions

Re: AccountRight Enterprise v19.15 and STP compliance

you would need to upgrade to the 20xx release to start setting up STP.

then it's integrated into your actual pay processing processes. IE: click process payroll -> enter the pays -> click Record, then a window pops up to Declare the Payrun Report to the ATO -> declare the pay and then continue with creating your ABA file and sending emails.

here's a good read on the basics: Pay Processing FAQs with Single Touch Payroll (STP)

under: Do I need to do anything differently? (Click to expand)

also for negative inventory, I don't think they will be doing this. I remember seeing this post: MYOB AccountRight Enterprise v19 Upgrading to cloud version possible yet with negative stock functio...

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post