Partner Zone

Any progress on fixing up Desktop MYOB for salary sacrifice deductions in STP phase 2 - ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000389

Polly_Templeton
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Any progress on fixing up Desktop MYOB for salary sacrifice deductions in STP phase 2 - ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000389

It's been over a month with no update on when the issue that thousands of people posted about with STP Phase 2 using MYOB AccountRight online on the desktop if you have an employee with any sort of salary sacrifice deduction is going to be resolved.  The only response a month ago seems to have been that the developers are working on it.  The only solution given was to delete the attempted pay for every employee and (attempt) to do it using the browser version.  It would be useful if the MYOB Community and users could be kept informed on the progress to resolve this issue.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,424 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,424Posts

1,350Kudos

1,710Solutions

Re: Any progress on fixing up Desktop MYOB for salary sacrifice deductions in STP phase 2 - ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000389

Hi @Polly_Templeton 

Thanks for your post. This post on the Community Forum homepage, ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000389, will be updated when further information is available.

In the meantime, do not declare pay runs to the ATO during the pay run process. Once a pay run is recorded go to the STP reporting centre>>click on the Not sent pay runs>>click on Send to the ATO. This will ensure STP reports are successfully sent to the ATO.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Polly_Templeton
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Any progress on fixing up Desktop MYOB for salary sacrifice deductions in STP phase 2 - ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000389

Hi Tracey, 

Thanks so much for your reply.  Are you saying that we can use MYOB Desktop AccountRight for payroll but just don't send it to the ATO during the pay run?  Then go to the Reporting Centre still in the Desktop version and manually click to send it?  

I hadn't appreciated that we could use the Desktop AccountRight for payroll with negative deductions in it.  The message I had seen was that we had to delete the pay run and re-do it on the browser version and then hadn't seen or understood the further message.  I had great difficulties with job codes trying to process a pay in the browser version and not having the full set of reports available I am reluctant to use it.

That's great news that there is a work around at present in the desktop version.  Sorry about that misunderstanding.

Regards

Polly

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post