Checking STP Compliance on MYOB Accountright - V 2019

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User H-D
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Checking STP Compliance on MYOB Accountright - V 2019

Hello,

Is there a way to check on your MYOB Software that you are reporting correctly to the ATO for the STP laws? or what is actually being reported to them so you can ensure that you are not missing anything

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,757 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,757Posts

4,377Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Checking STP Compliance on MYOB Accountright - V 2019

Hi @H-D 

In the Payroll Reporting Centre (Payroll>>Payroll Reporting>>Payroll Reporting Centre), you can select the ellipsis next to each pay event and select Download report (PDF). This would provide you with values that have been sent through to the ATO and including the year to date information for each employee. See Our Help Article: View Single Touch Payroll reports for more information on accessing those reports and what is included.

Also, if you are concerned that the information is not getting reported through to the ATO, you can check via the Business Portal. The ATO link View your reports for Single Touch Payroll may be able to assist with that.

I should point out that the AccountRight sends the year to date information for each pay, however, the Business Portal tends to only records the amount sent through of each pay, although, full pay year information should be available in the employee's MyGov.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post