Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

DELETING A REPORT NOT SENT TO ATO

Hi

Is there a way to delete a report not sent to the ATO in Single Touch Payroll?  It is for a single payment that was processed twice in error.  One payment was processed correctly and the report sent to the ATO.  The second payment was deleted and no longer exists in MYOB but the report is still sat as unsent to the ATO and does not ever need to be sent.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,239 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,239Posts

4,281Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: DELETING A REPORT NOT SENT TO ATO

Hi @ZNrth 

Currently, pay runs as not able to be removed from the Payroll Reporting Centre. There are various reasons for keeping track of the pay events that are created, sent/unsent and even rejected. The most common reason is that it includes an aduit history of what has occurred with the pays for record-keeping purposes.

We do understand that that in some cases the Payroll Reporting Centre can be a long list after including those possibly now unwanted pay events. The addition of a filter on the Payroll Reporting Centre to potentially remove those unwanted pay events is something that we are considering for the future.

Note: MYOB Software will report the employee's year-to-date information to the ATO as per the ATO guidelines on STP.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User ZNrth
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: DELETING A REPORT NOT SENT TO ATO

Thank you for your reply.  I will leave the report there.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post