1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY STP report status error

I have successfully lodged regular payroll STP reports through MYOB without error.

My 2021-2022 Year end STP report sent on 7 July shows "Accepted with errors". The error code is: "ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03"

There are two problems:

1. The ATO says they have not received my year end report and are now chasing me for it.

2. I cannot find the source of the errors. I have read other messages that describe possible special character errors. I cannot detect any field errors in the employee cards.

How do I correct the problem so I can resubmit the year end report and have it actually received by the ATO?

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
MYOB Moderator
1,088 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,088Posts

49Kudos

154Solutions

Re: EOFY STP report status error

Hi @pwrmeyer 

Welcome to the Community Forum. The error code CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03 means there's missing information or an invalid character somewhere in your payroll information (Such as "[ ] ! # $ % * ; = @ <>\ _ { } ^~`").

To find the cause of the error, you'll need to check for missing details and invalid characters in your employee information but it seems that you have already done that. The other area that could be causing it is the Pay Items (or Payroll Categories). As you mentioned previously able to send a report, I would start with the new employees and any new pay items. 

For a detailed list of the fields that need to be checked, it's listed in our Help Article: Fix rejected reports in Single Touch Payroll - CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03.

Let me know how you get on and if you require more assistance, responding with a screenshot of the error report would help me assist you further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post