ARMKT
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

EOY STP Section 57A RFBA reporting

I have entered my Section 57 A RFBA amounts in, but they are not coming up as a total at the bottom nor are they showing on the YTD Verification report?

7 REPLIES 7
Experienced Cover User JB_Incredable
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOY STP Section 57A RFBA reporting

Hi there!. I'm having exactly the same issue. I've not prepared to finalise without the total appearing on the YTD Verification Report. Have you had a reply as yet from anyone who knows how to go forward with this issue?

ARMKT
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

After hours waiting on the phone to MYOB, I was told that you have to Set as final before they stay in the in the field and show as a total on the bottom and on the YTD Verification Report and individual employees reports.  I have done this an it is correct.  I suggested to MYOB that they need to put in a check system for the future.  At least if you have made an error you can remove finalisation and fix it.  But you wouldnt have much time to do this.

Hope this helps

27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

I've just gone through this exact process. Another user helped me. yes the verification report shows zero for RFBA amounts. You can tick final for all employees & finalise & send to the ATO. Then run your YTD Verification report again & the total will be there as well as on screen. Stupid I know!! Should be verifiying BEFORE sending. Obviously a bug which MYOB will need to fix. Hope this helps you.

Kind regards,

Julie

Experienced Cover User swslc
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi  I using Account edge pr- Last week I entered all the Exempt RFB Amounts and pressed the Verifiication button- they all showed on the screen ok- I sent this to the ATO and no amounts appreared an emplyees  My Gov Account- I contacted Myob this morning and they advised me to enter the RFB amount into both boxes and I validated, both amounts appeared on the screen and sent it the the ATO- I have check the My Gov account  account again and both entire are appearing as it in tow Income Statements and the RFB amount has come up as REPORTABLE- Can anyone tell  me where I am going wrong- or what to do

27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi swslc. I'm not sure I can help you. I'm using Accountright. It worked for me just inputting into the S.57A field. Once validated, the total appeared on screen & in the Verification report. The correct data has uploaded into the myGov accounts. It is correct for this amount to be Reportable as Exempt Fringe Benefits in people's tax returns.

Sorry I can't help any further.

Kind regards,

Julie

Experienced Cover User swslc
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi hav entered the Exempt RFB and cansee it on the screen- but it is not showing up on the verifacton report or  in the MyGov account !

27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Did you finalise prior to sending to the ATO? 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post