ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Alissa
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Hello,

Employee ID: 3747

Last 4 digits of Serial No: 6480

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi

@Helen8573 @Alissa  I notice that you all are using AccountRight. Can you clarify the company file ID of the file affected - Help>>About AccountRight.

@michelleh Just wanted to confirm that you have read the initial post on this thread and have provided us only with the employee IDs that have that duplicate amount appearing in the EOFY Finalisation window? If so, by my count it is 45 employees affected?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

@Amelia_P @SandyMoore @JDMYOB @MichelleFeng  @KimH73  @mlee your request has been actioned. Do follow the next stage of the Steps of Correction and delete (or reverse) that ETP payment transaction from your software before reprocessing.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

SPerkins
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, Please see below duplicate ETP in Payroll Reporting Centre records - Serial No. 4250 (Company ID 51)

Employee ID - 0185

Employee ID - 0354

Employee ID - 0067

Employee ID - 0202

Thank you

Contributing Partner michelleh
7 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Yes all of my ETP’s are affected there are 45 of them . They all have not picked up the ETP taxable component & some have the duplicated tax
Contributing Partner michelleh
7 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Just to give you a bit of background.  As mentioned I have 45 ETP's all of them are not showing the ETP Taxable component,  they are correctly linked as ETP taxable component with the ATO reporting category,  they were all terminated after starting STP. After a few phone calls to MYOB helpdesk, they advised I should do a zero transaction, which didn't work.  I then created a new ETP Taxable component category and re entered the ETP taxable component only, by paying the new payroll category and credited the old payroll category in a zero pmt, this then created a duplicate ETP tax on the employees.  So in a nutshell whatever way I try to correct the ETP taxable component,  it is creating a duplicate ETP Tax in the ATO reporting.

Alissa
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Employee ID: 3747

Last 4 digits of Serial No: 6480

Company File ID: 6

Contributing Cover User JoanneSw
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employee IDs:  1186 and 1201

Serial No:  5860

Company file ID:  3

Note:  the ETP values for these employees should be $0.00.  They were mistakenly processed as ETPs rather than lump sum A and D payments.  Can you please let me know how I re-process to ensure the correct info is sent to the ATO.

Contributing Cover User SPF
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Good Morning

I am having incorrect amounts showing for ETP finalisation for 2 employees.  Have been using STP all financial year.

One has doubled the ETP tax amount.

Both show nil as the taxable component (gross ETP amount). 

Payroll categories are set correctly as far as I can see. 

MYOB Serial Number (last four digits)  :  7163

Payroll ID:  0639

Payroll ID:  0409

Please assist asap - thank you

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

@SPerkins @michelleh @Alissa   The team are currently working through those ETPs for you. I'll let you know when they are resolved.

@JoanneSw  @SPF  This particular thread is aimed at dealing with the situations outlined in my initial thread on this topic. As we are do need to delete information, we do need to make sure that you recommend reviewing that post and ensuring that your enquiry meets those requirements before we action anything further.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post