ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Contributing Cover User SPF
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi Steven

From SPF - yes we use AccountRight

The company file ID with the ETP payments - the name of the MYOB file is "SPF Limited" - I am not sure of any other number besides our Serial Number - last four digits :  7163

Please let me know if you require anything else.

Experienced User dinky
21 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

21Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Re: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Company File ID is 4.

Contributing Cover User SPF
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Found it

From SPF - Company File ID # 3

Contributing Cover User SMPENG
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Incorrect ETP amounts 

Serial Number last four digits: 0178

Employee ID:

Company File ID:1

Experienced Cover User MFAA
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

All our employee id's are 0000 however we had one redundancy and this one was duplicated and not sure if an ETP or lump sum D

Jennifer2
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employee ID: 3524

Serial no: 0052

File ID: 1

ddnat
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Serial Number ending in ....6083

File ID:  1

Employees (x 2) IDs:

Please assist asap!

Thank you!

RyanMcLaren
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employee ID: 2071

Serial: 5314

File ID: 1

Duplicate ETP in Payroll Reporting Centre records

Contributing User SandyMoore
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

hi @Steven_M 

So you are saying the payment to the employee for things like inlieu of Notice which are ETP payments are to be included a the ATO Reporting Categroy of "Gross Payments" instead of ETP - Taxable Components?  I know in previous years on the Group Certifcates these are not included in the Gross and were reported separately.  Who is best to assist with a phone call, MYOB or the ATO.

Also I still have this issue on employee numbers 6857 and 3996 where I have now the same amount in the Type O and R on the reports. This is due to me reporting the type incorrectly on the reprocessing step. How do I get this fixed?

Sandra

klant
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

There is a double up occurring for Employee ID 1272. ETP & ETP Tax withheld not showing in STP even though submitted Employee ID 1292. Serial No. ********0472

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post